Relaxing essential oil blends can help you ease into a relaxing state of mind. Some popular oils to use for relaxation include lavender, chamomile, lemon, and frankincense. Check out these five natural essential oils to help you relax:
Lavender and Lemon: This is a popular blend for its calming effects. Add 2-3 drops of lavender oil to 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice and mix well. Apply the mixture to your feet or wrists before bedtime for a relaxing experience.
Chamomile and Frankincense: Chamomile is known for its calming effects, while frankincense is known for its uplifting properties. Add 10-15 drops of chamomile oil to 1-2 drops of frankincense oil and mix well. Apply the mixture to your feet or wrists before bedtime for a relaxing experience.
Lemon and Lavender: Combine 2-3 drops of lemon oil with 1-2 drops of lavender oil to create a relaxing blend. Diffuse this mixture in the room or add it to your bath water for a refreshing experience.
Frankincense and Geranium: Add 5-10 drops of frankinc
Benefits of an Essential Oil Collection
There are countless benefits to having an essential oil collection, both for personal use and for your business. Here are five reasons you should start collecting today!
1. Essential oils can help improve moods and anxiety levels.
2. They can be used as natural aromatherapy to promote relaxation and sleep.
3. They have antibacterial properties, which can help keep your home clean and healthy.
4. They are also known to help with stress relief, headaches, skin conditions, and more.
5. Finally, essential oils are a great way to add natural fragrance to your home or workplace.